Inspiring cellists from diverse musical backgrounds, learning styles and walks of life, Erika's teaching philosophy is to encourage and enrich students as individuals; the way that they learn best.
Erika is in demand as a private and guest instructor across Canada, and is also experienced in coaching actors to play the cello on film, such as in the music video Man of Two Minds by The Trews, and Nina Dobrev in the 2017 remake of Flatliners.
Erika shares her love of music at her cozy Toronto studio, Havergal College, Branksome Hall, and the Miles Nadal JCC Suzuki Music Program, Toronto.
Performance opportunities, Suzuki method teaching and Royal Conservatory exam preparation available.
For more information, please contact Erika.
- Queen's University School of Music, Kingston
- Havergal College; Branksome Hall, Toronto
- The Toronto Philharmonic Orchestra
- The Counterpoint Community Orchestra, Toronto
- The Mooredale Youth Orchestra, Toronto
- The Toronto All-City Orchestra
- Etobicoke School of the Arts
- Rosedale Heights School of the Arts, Toronto
- Father John Redmond Regional Arts Program, Etobicoke
- North Toronto Collegiate Institute
- Miles Nadal JCC Suzuki Music Program
- The Kingston Youth Orchestra
- The Stringtown Orchestra, Kingston